The US National Team coaches, including Head Coach Dan Chuang, and Coaches David Turgeon, Barbara Brand and Huy Nguyen, in addition to other current and former national team coaches and athletes, will be conducting National Poomsae Team training events throughout the United States as a way of disseminating the latest training methods and poomsae knowledge, as well as to raise funds for the US National Poomsae Team, which is largely self-funded. 100% of the proceeds will help support our USA National Poomsae Team.
This particular camp will be both a chance for athletes from all of the United States to work with the national team coaches, as well as for the newly selected 2016 US National Poomsae Team members to prepare for the world championships from Sept. 29 to Oct. 2, 2016 in Lima, Peru.
• Dates: September 10th – 11th, 2016
• Host: Master Chin Sonu
• Location: Taekwon Kids Mountain View
2065 El Camino Real, Ste B
Mountain View, CA
• Instructors: US National Poomsae Team Coaches
• Assistant instructors: National Team Members
• Registration: Register on Hangastar
$129 Early Registration (ends Aug. 31st)
$149 regular registration (ends Sept. 9th)
FREE for all 2016 National Team Members
Below sessions are open to everyone.
· Session #1 – Saturday, 9/10: 9am-12pm
· Session #2 – Saturday, 9/10: 1pm-3pm
· Session #3 – Sunday, 9/11: 9am-12pm
· Registration includes all 3 camp sessions above
USA Team Training Sessions:
The training sessions listed below are only open to the 2016 US National Poomsae Team so coaches can work with team members to prepare for the upcoming World Championships.
· USA Team Training Session 1: Saturday 9/10, 3pm-6pm
· USA Team Training Session 2: Sunday 9/11, 1pm-4pm
USA National Team Head Coach Dan Chuang – firstname.lastname@example.org